Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Following

After this ugly election cycle, I have vowed to follow politics more closely through the people in politics, the people who analyze politics, the organizations and structure of political systems, decisions from U.S. and state capitols all in relation to the human condition, human decency, human interaction, and making the country (and hopefully world) a better place to live.

As much as I will strive to be bipartisan, likely, I will be highly critical of trump purely for what he stands for and for what his cabinet is shaping up to be.  To me, at the moment, he will be known as trump and referred to in this blog as trump.  I will not give him the respect of the title of President. I will not capitalize his name and make it a marquee name like his many properties and businesses until earns that respect, which likely will never happen from what I have seen from day one.

I'm a non-affiliated voter although after this election, I will likely vote more blue than red due to what red supporters stood for behind trump. I will share my opinion, however critical, for both the red and blue.  When either stand for a united america (neither do right now) and do something right, even if it is trump, I will recognize that as well.

Frankly, I just need an outlet because my thoughts are consumed on every run by what has happened politically over the last year and most recently by this debacle of an election.  I don't want my thoughts consumed by it so I need an outlet.  This is it, good or bad.

My next post will be one that I posted two weeks before the election.  It was, and really still is, my case against trump. I do think I understand more, though, why people voted for him and it will be on me to dig deeper, understand more, and keep the pressure on this administration.

Why Lunacy Fringe 1600? It is because it is where lunacy will live for the next 4 years; 1600 is the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment